1. Heat oil in a wide pan, add the cloves, cinnamon, saunf and let it saute for few seconds
2. Add in chopped onions, ginger garlic paste, curry leaves, cashews and let it cook until onions soften
3. Add in all the powder masalas, tomato puree, salt and let it cook on medium flame until oil leaves the sides(tomato puree cooks completely)
4. Pour in water, bring to boil and add the vermicelli now
5. Let it cook in medium flame for about 5 minutes and then reduce the flame to Sim level and let the vermicelli cook completely(but not mushy)
6. Garnish with Coriander/mint leaves and serve hot with Raita!!
Note: Vermicelli:Water ratio depends on the product. Check the instructions before adding water